Safety Instructions For Strapping MachinesNovember 13, 2019
STRAPPING MACHINE OPERATING CONTROLS AND OPERATING ADJUSTMENTSNovember 16, 2019
STRAPPING MACHINE OPERATIONS
- Install coil (A) onto the dispenser.
- To install P.P strap coil, do the following:
- Prepare 6 – 15.5MM width strap, 200MM band reel.
- Loosen the dispenser handle and take off the outside dispenser disc. Load strap coil onto the dispenser (notice direction of strapping). Replace and tighten the outside dispenser disc.
- Open the table top of strapping machine. Thread strap through looper (B) in the take-up arm and pass through (C). Continue to thread strap between roller (D) and the guide.
- Continue to push strap between roller (D) and the guide until the end of the strap appears at point (E) in the table top. Close the table top.
- Connect power plug (F) to the power source.
- Set POWER SWITCH (G) to "ON" position
- Put your package (K) on the table top.
- Manually pull the strap (L) to encircle the package.
- Insert the strap end into slot (M). One strapping cycle automatically begins.
- After strapping, remove the package.
- Adjust STRAP LENGTH CONTROL (N) to feed length desired.
- Adjust strap tension if necessary. (refer to Section 2, strap tension
Know about strapping machine Operating & Adjustments
- Strap tension is adjusted according to the package being strapped. To adjust tension, proceed as follows:
- Strap a package to determine whether the tension is too loose or too tight.
- Set MOTOR and Power switches to “OFF” position.
- Loosen the tension screw in the Knurled knob which is used to adjust tension. Rotate the knob clockwise to increase, or counterclockwise to decrease tension.
- Tighten the tension screw.