Stretch Wrap Film Rolls
These Films are made using Multilayer Co-Extrusion Cast Production Process. The main ingredient for Stretch Film is LLDPE (Linear Low Density Polyethylene).
With Self Adhesive, Transparent, Non-Toxic, Environment Friendly, High Tensile Longitudinal and Traverse Tear Strength, Puncture Resistance Characteristics; it is widely used in various Pallet Packaging or Consolidation Packaging, so as to achieve Moisture and Dust Proofing, improved efficiency, better loadability and reduced overall Packaging Cost. Compliant to ROHS Certification Standards.
- High Tensile Strength and Puncture Resistance.
- Structured with Exotic Polyolefins of new generation.
- Suitable for Manual & Automatic Stretch Wrapping Machines.
- Excellent Elongation and Stretch Memory.
- High Clarity and High Gloss Film.
- Suitable for Pallet Wrapping and Packaging of Industrial Products.
- Available in Rolls of different widths up to 500 mm and in thicknesses between 23 - 50 microns.